All Garden Sheds can be adapted for double doors.
Its very important for you to consider our build specifics when comparing quality against price, firstly check our specifications below then compare them with our competitors, based on a true “like for like”comparison i think you will agree that ours are the best money can buy.
ARE YOU FED UP OF BANGING YOUR HEAD EVERYTIME YOU ENTER YOUR SHED...REMEMBER,ALL OUR SHEDS ARE 6FT TO EAVES AS STANDARD.....A GENEROUS HEAD HEIGHT AND NO MORE BRUISES!!
Below are our Heavy Duty Shed Build Specification
1) 100% Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber Throughout guaranteed .
2) Thickness of Framework:Tanalised 3×2 CLS PSE
3) Outer Cladding is finished at an amazing 19mm-20mm thickness and Graded Tanalised and profiled Shiplap,fixed with STAINLESS STEEL non-rusting nails
4) Shed and Workshop Roofing is supplied as standards with Polyester coated Steel box profile 25yr roofing in Juniper Green along with an anti-condensation waterproof layer to the underside.OR you may want the Timber Cladded roof with 40kg heavy mineral felt,please specify when ordering your building
5) Flooring is 19-20mm thick finished Shiplap and fixed to 3×2 pressure treated bearers although upgrade floor bearers are optionally available
6) Windows are as standard,Joinery made Tanalised Redwood glazed with clear Acrylic.
7) Free Water Repellent Wood Stain supplied with each shed in a variety of colours of your choice,decide when ordering.
8) Timber Buildings all supplied with Heavy Galvanised Fixtures & Fittings as standard.
9) Doors have 3x2 ledge and brace framework topped with the graded 19-20mm finished Shiplap cladding
10)Walls can be OPTIONALLY lined with an Anti-condensated,breatheable membrane P.O.A
Other Optional Extras:Opening Windows/Extra Windows/Double Doors/Guttering/Membrane to doors and gable ends and 4x2 framework upgrade.
Steel Barge Boards.
All our DIY Timber Buildings come with all fixtures and fitting easy to use,instructions and we are on the phone should you get stuck
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL A SKETCH TO GET A PRICE ON YOUR BESPOKE GARDEN BUILDING TODAY.
Delivery is calculated at £1.50 per mile Chargeable one way only and not for the return journey back to our factory.All our sheds are DIY kits Therefore,But we do offer a fitting service within 100 miles of our post code CF329TD.
All our timber buildings are designed on a simple DIY put together principal or some customers simply use Craftsmen from websites such as"Check a Trade" or "My Hammer"where D.I.Y or carpenters in customers areas are listed..
Larger size buildings i.e upwards of 8x8ft, come under our Workshops page where they can be viewed.
Please see our terms page for payment.
Are you Looking for a more professional design with individual character for your Garden project? Got an awkward size space in your garden?Then you've come to the right people! At"Timber-Services"we'll base our work on your ideas and provide full support for you through our range of services.
Take a look around our Heavy Duty Sheds website, scroll through the website and find out more about our professional services for the creation of Heavy duty high spec timber buildings that withstand the test of time.
Scroll down the page for more sheds
Outer Shiplap Cladding showing 18-19mm Finished Thickness
All Our external Shiplap Cladding finishes at 18-19mm...Period !
GET MAXIMUM PROTECTION FOR YOUR FINISHED TIMBER BUILDING
That's what you get with the Premier Q range of
Premier is a solvent based, pigmented wood preservative which means the active preservatives penetrate deep into the wood giving years of protection against the weather and all types of decay, while giving timber a rich long lasting colour - without hiding the grain. Premier's water repellent formula is harmless to plants when dry.